A huge thanks

Not sure if this goes here, but here it is anyway

I am relatively new to this forum and during my short spell here I have come a cross some true gents,
whom have provided me with invaluable advice and a couple of Incredibly well sorted PIFs which both
exceeded any expectations that I could have had.

To you gents many thanks, you make this forum much different to any others out there.

Happy Shaving

As a relative newbie, I joined in February, I whole heartily agree.

I have given and received a few PIF's and have been blown away by peoples generosity and kindness. Most of the PIF's I have sent out have been to newbies. They have only been small items such as blades, and some ASB samples I potted up. But I have been glad to play a part of this brilliant idea and pay back the kindness I have received.

The forum is full of good sound advice from people who are so willing to help. It has certainly helped me, although it has made me spend a bit from time to time.

So a BIG thank you from me too gents.

Northern saint and Nash have summed up so well what this forum is about that there isn't really anything else I can add to what they have said, other than a big thank you for the generousity and help I've received since joining TSR!! This is a fantastic forum with great info and great members! :D

I echo what has been said already, my first pif from blades a gillette Tech and some blades all the way from the state's he didnt know me from adam but still sent it to me (Still proberly doesn't know me apart from the fact im a pain in the arse)
then there is max, whom I have had a Shavette pif and done a few deals with on razors etc, then there is the blades pif I took and added to, the soaps pif and book pif (both with me and will be forwarded in the next few days).

There have also been the other great deals I have managed to aquire from buying cheap soaps, creams, blades and to be honest my fave the Feather AC fixed handle injector, some sent before they have even received any wonga.

There have been the unexpected surprise packages where someone has just sent out something to try, costing them money expecting nothing in return (proff Blighty, sunbury, and the infamous artisan experimental soaps to name a few)

Have even sent a few pif's of my own and didnt even think, Shite that just cost me £x PASS IT FORWARD

I came here expecting to get some flame wars but was hoping to find a few bits of info.

I stayed here for the community of what I suppose I can call friends, you have advised me, taken the piss out of me, argued with me (sorry for any offense I may have caused in a few discussions on here) shown concern when needed and even spent my money for me.

We have the chat room, I get stressed out I jump in there to waffle some crap for 5 mins and chill, spend a few more quid and go to bed happy.

What more can an ageing 30 something want in life? (well except Sex PC, before you say anything :p )

This forum is a truely amazing place, we have a diverse selection of people here from many backgrounds, we have many different view points and although they sometimes get a little 'heated' no grudges seem to be held, we pass one our experiences not expecting anything back. This is truely a great place to spend my time (and I know it sounds sad, since I found you guys I actually spend less time playing world of warcraft OR speaking to the wife)

Anyway, i'm doing it again I'm waffling

THANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom