A stupid game!

Your right but I'm not a fan of introducing technology either, ref's are fallible and managers and players have someone else to blame.

If a team creates more chances they will probably score more goals and Spurs created very little except for a great goal from a wonder strike.

Fido said:
Tottenham 1 Brilliant goal

Chelsea 2 One didn't cross the line, one offside.

Why do we bover?

Have been on the end of too many of those decisions the past couple of seasons (Mighty Blues) still a good show of sportsmanship though from both managers post match.

Who'd of thought we'd have got back to being in a position to retain the title after the three months we had around Christmas? :shock:

Gonna be one hell of a game Sunday :D Just wish that I could be there :(

Whatever happens I'll be Keeping The Blue Flag Flying High, ohhh yesss :D

Yes been a funny one,Arsenal should of pissed it but collapsed..united should of then gone on and won it but there away form has been poor...As for the bottom well :( my boys Wigan need to beat west ham and hopefully pick a point up at either villa or stoke on last day..

Well, with the proviso that I really don't like football, :oops: it was nice to see my local team, Norwich City, being promoted to the Premiership. :cool: Mind you, last time that happened, they then dropped 2 divisions in the next 4 years or so. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom