ABove The Tie Gem G1.

What are you getting Wayne, the Sabre L2 or the ATT Se G1 ?
Though I have not tried the Sabre L2 I find it hard to believe it would tackle my beard the way an ER "Streamline" does. The ATT does pretty good, with assistance required!
Mike B
I was thinking along the lines of the Sabre L2 Mike.
My Streamline is the top of the tree for me but I am interested in the Sabre and the ATT and the Cobra and a Lather Catcher and..............:)

Wayne.

I was thinking along the lines of the Sabre L2 Mike.
My Streamline is the top of the tree for me but I am interested in the Sabre and the ATT and the Cobra and a Lather Catcher and..............:)

Wayne.
No restrictions for 2018 ? Wayne.
Cobra a bit of a stretch. I prefer the ATT over the Sabre, a choice of handles, and I prefer the locking latch device, easy rinsing and cleaning, no need to detach lock device from the Handle
Have told my wife that Shaving gear is cheaper than buying Golf clubs. Do you mean real old Lather Catcher, I may have one spare.
Mike B

Cobra a bit of a stretch. I prefer the ATT over the Sabre, a choice of handles, and I prefer the locking latch device, easy rinsing and cleaning, no need to detach lock device from the Handle
Have told my wife that Shaving gear is cheaper than buying Golf clubs. Do you mean real old Lather Catcher, I may have one spare.
Mike B
You could put any handle of your choice on the Blackland Sabre though I could not imagin why you would want to do that seeing as the Blackland handle is so good both in ergonomics and looks but YMMV as in all things shaving related :) P.

You could put any handle of your choice on the Blackland Sabre though I could not imagin why you would want to do that seeing as the Blackland handle is so good both in ergonomics and looks but YMMV as in all things shaving related :) P.
I meant to put the Sabre handle on the Streamline but my memory is awful.
I think I have all the signs of early onset Alzheimer's but everytime I go to the doctors I forget what my symptoms were. :p

Mike B
I agree Mike, the Cobra is something I can just dream about but maybe one day. Lets all stay positive. :)

I do mean a real old lather catcher. PM on way. ;)

Paul
For some reason I don't know why, I cannot see me changing the Handle on the Sabre if I had one.
I suppose it is something about ATT who seem to encourage the use of different handles on their Razors.
See we all seem to be getting the Streamlines out for an airing. Hope you all organised for Xmas.
Best Wishes -Mike

Paul
For some reason I don't know why, I cannot see me changing the Handle on the Sabre if I had one.
I suppose it is something about ATT who seem to encourage the use of different handles on their Razors.
See we all seem to be getting the Streamlines out for an airing. Hope you all organised for Xmas.
Best Wishes -Mike
As organised as one can be! :) Best wishes to you and yours, P . :)

Back
Top Bottom