Acqua di Parma (Assoluta ASB)

img00915560836.jpg

What they say;

The Colonia Assoluta Aftershave Balm from Acqua di Parma is much more than just a scented lotion. Vitamin E provides anti-oxidant properties to safeguard against the signs of ageing. Aloe Vera Extract helps to heal, soothe and hydrate the skin after shaving.

Skin is left feeling soft and soothed, while natural oils promote the skin’s elasticity.

My thoughts;

The consistency of this balm is exactly the same as Nivea Sensitive, very milky and runny. On application it is fairly light/non greasy and is absorbed very quickly.

The moisturising properties are passable, in as much as you’ll get the same results with other products at the fraction of the price. £36 – 100ml.

The scent is spot on with the Cologne, BUT for all that its worth it might as well be unscented. Once applied the scent is gone within 5 minutes.

If I was to recommend this balm, it would be to someone who likes to use the complete range of products available to them from a single brand. To anybody else, save some money and go with either the Harris, T&H or Cade equivalents.

As for me, I’m glad this was bought for me as a thank you gift. IL stick with their colognes.

Back
Top Bottom