Acquisitions 1 May - 31 May 2016

You seem to like Kiehl's products @flashashton27 :) How do you rate them? Have you tried the Facial Fuel by chance? I will be near their Regent Street shop on Friday and was thinking of popping in.
I've been a big fan of Kiehl's for a few years now @FrankieG . I recently picked up my 2nd tube of their Facial Fuel moisturiser, so that says a lot.

It's lightweight, non greasy & has a slightly minty feel upon application. Highly recommended.

I've been a big fan of Kiehl's for a few years now @FrankieG . I recently picked up my 2nd tube of their Facial Fuel moisturiser, so that says a lot.

It's lightweight, non greasy & has a slightly minty feel upon application. Highly recommended.
Thanks @flashashton27 . Not that I need another balm/moisturiser, but I may just have to check them out, along with a quick visit to Penhaligon's next door ;)

Thanks @flashashton27 . Not that I need another balm/moisturiser, but I may just have to check them out, along with a quick visit to Penhaligon's next door ;)
My go to is the Vitamin E Face Moisturizer from Malin+Goetz @FrankieG . It is a just a great all-round moisturiser & one I would recommend over the Kiehl's Facial Fuel.

The texture is light & is easily absored into the skin without leaving any resudue. I find it has better hydration properties compared to any other moisturiser I have tried.

If you pass Liberty's or a Space NK, you should definitely check it out.

I have been looking for these lather catchers for a while. [emoji1]
3880e88adfebd52ff34b5ded3a320e09.jpg

IMG_20160504_215733_zpsgw2tbme5.jpg

The Aristocrat one piece razor. Unfortunately it came out before they started assigning numbers to the various razor sets. Also unfortunately, it has either a crack or a scratch on the baseplate that will require refurbishment at some point.

I'm also waiting on this (seller's picture):
$_1.JPG

A page from the 1936 April edition of Punch to celebrate acquiring this razor. I might even get it framed.

Happy to have just taken delivery of the following:

One Obsidian is for a good friend, bowl cost £1.63 from eBay (for my Haslinger puck). Chiseled Face reminds me of CRSW Sandalwood, it has a lovely vetiver and cedar undertone. Spitfire is a very interesting profile, juniper excites whilst the leather smoothens and tobacco gives depth. It smells so familiar to imperial lather at times to my nose. Obsidian is spot on.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

No photo required but today my Obsidian arrived and also my Chinese Goats milk soap. I like them both. The Goats milk soap is a nice Vanilla and Obsidian it's very nice. I find P&B soaps scents seem to bloom the longer they are open and the air gets to them, or is that just me?

Back
Top Bottom