Acquisitions Mon. 4th Oct. to Sun. 10th Oct. incl.

Shulton - Old Spice

shower gel
aftershave
pre-shave lotion
talc

from the days of old when no ingredients are listed

the same ebay seller also had Lime deo spray and aftershave, burley a\s and some Hai Karate
i just missed out on the Lime :roll:

own up

hando said:
Shulton - Old Spice

shower gel
aftershave
pre-shave lotion
talc

from the days of old when no ingredients are listed

the same ebay seller also had Lime deo spray and aftershave, burley a\s and some Hai Karate
i just missed out on the Lime :roll:

own up

you see, i just don't look at vintage scents, because i don't know whether i am then supposed to use 'em or save them for posterity :oops:

it's a bit like these people who buy expensive bottles of wine to lay down for even more years than the previous owners did, only to find you're left with a bottle you can't afford to open and even if you did, it would taste like cat piss :eek: - apparently ;)

Dermot O'Logical said:
Went to Bournemouth today. And because there are two Body Shops in Bournemouth, I now have two samples of Maca Root shaving cream and Razor Relief.

Sneaky. But worth remembering next time I'm there ;)

I'm very close to trying some Razor relief too.

RB73 said:
You got there in the end then fella :D

Ha that was the SOC actually, still not here, but fingers crossed for tomorrow :D

I now have a slim adjustable. Many thanks PompeyBill.
My collection grows thus:
Merkur 38C, Rolls Razor, Fatboy, and now, a Slim Adjustable.
Gonna let the stubble grow a bit over the weekend and give the slim a spin on Sunday night...

hunnymonster said:
I have in my hand a piece of paper, a piece of paper which has some bubble wrap bonded to the reverse, and is folded to form a padded envelope. Within the void is a brush...

My Fido 2211 is here! :mrgreen:

Oh boy... I was trying to hold off until this evening for a shave (since I only shaved at 9pm last evening) but I caved just now...

Lathered once with Omega to get rid of the funk. There was none to get rid of... lathered again with it and it was quite a pleasant lather, quickly attained. Then again with Real Shaving Co. Shave² cream and again great lather quickly attained.

This thing seems to hold about a gallon of water... I'll have to check out how much it really is later when it's dried out properly and I can weigh it dry :lol:

A lovely little parcel arrived from the New Forest this morning, i am having a lazy day today, and will be shaving this afternoon to give this lovely brush a run out :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D

99 Gillette Bleue blades arrived in the post yesterday from simmo3801.

Thanks for sending them through so quickly mate.

It is exciting to hear of the new NF2211 brushes arriving at people's homes and I look forward to reading the reviews :)

Back
Top Bottom