Acquisitions - October 2022

Congratulations. :)

What's the next step (if you don't mind me asking)?

Im going to be starting a postgraduate certificate in play therapy, with the aim to become a child play therapist, focusing on looked after children with experiences of attachment issues, trauma and abuse. will probably work up to a masters level again (do the certificate, diploma and then a MA), do that for a few years and consider a doctorate (perhaps educational psychology)

Seems to have more Gel than anything iv used before & im not a fan.

Yeah Rob did a brief heads vid when he got the v17 in saying it is the most gelled that has been made for him (think he titled it 'Jelly Knot'), he said himself that it's not really his thing so a hard pass.

On the other hand nice looking handle, you're worse than I am at this point!

Yeah Rob did a brief heads vid when he got the v17 in saying it is the most gelled that has been made for him (think he titled it 'Jelly Knot'), he said himself that it's not really his thing so a hard pass.

On the other hand nice looking handle, you're worse than I am at this point!
Oh i think we’re as bad as each other.
Yeah i seen that video.
Where do you reckon his knots come from ?
China perhaps.
You would have thought he would have an input in the amount of gel he wanted i.e none but clearly not.
That’s my last,
Don’t want the v18 when it arrives.
Think it would need to be pretty special for me to order another unless he started doing custom which i doubt but i can always go to Turn N Shave for that

Oh i think we’re as bad as each other.
I reject that conclusion wholeheartedly on the basis that it's too accurate! ;)

Where do you reckon his knots come from ?
China perhaps.
Can't be absolutely sure but to be fair it seems to be where most badger hair originates, so it's probably a fair guess.

You would have thought he would have an input in the amount of gel he wanted i.e none but clearly not.
Absolutely, but I suppose there's horses for courses. Some people love them so there'll be a market regardless. Not my cup of tea at all, at the moment I'm loving the boti offerings so I'll probably stick to them for the time being.

And yeah his selling strategy seems to work for him so I can't see him doing customs any time soon.

Vintage Gillette Fatboy In Original Case F-1

0EZhbWK.png

Back
Top Bottom