Acquisitions w/c Mon 25th - Sun 31st Oct incl.

sunburyboy93 said:
Well i have:

New Forest 2212
Czech & Speake No 88 Shave Soap
Sipsons Colonel X2L in Best
Simpsons Special in Best (to use as a travel Brush)

I'd be interested in how the simpsons go

Damian Murphy said:
RB73 said:
Damian Murphy said:
I got some cade aftershave balm and some bodyshop maca razor relief .Colder weather seems to be affecting me.

You wont be disappointed with the Cade balm Damian, bloody good stuff. :)

I got it based it on your recommendation :hungrig

:lol: :lol: The Mercedes CL63 AMG is an outstanding piece of Teutonic Engineering, id highly recommend :lol: :lol:

RB73 said:
You wont be disappointed with the Cade balm Damian, bloody good stuff. :)

I got it based it on your recommendation :hungrig

:lol: :lol: The Mercedes CL63 AMG is an outstanding piece of Teutonic Engineering, id highly recommend :lol: :lol:[/quote]

And only slightly more expensive than the Cade After shave balm :lol:

Ids said:
I'd be interested in how the simpsons go

...well, they usually start off with a self-parody sort of an intro sequence as the theme music plays, then there's a loose story line, interspersed with character catch-phrases and some surreal twists of lower/middleclass Amuricanisms, an offbeat resolution and a closing theme while the credits roll.

• D'oh![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
            • Don't have a cow.[/list:u]
                  • Oh Homie[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Bart! Stop kicking that homeless guy, he doesn't even smell vegan!

I acquired a piece of paper/card that looks not unlike a Royal Mail "Sorry, you were out" card, except it says "Something for you" where the "Sorry, you were out" would normally be.

It says 2 items so I have some Ideas which two they may be... though it could be two of the other ones I suppose...

I'll check either before or after I have my appointment, (it won't matter because if things follow the historically established pattern, I'll be told the parcels haven't come back to the sorting depot yet, even though there isn't a waiting time mentioned on the card this time), and then by the time I get home, there may even be another "Sorry, you were out" ca... er, I mean, another "Something for you" card from RM.

Back
Top Bottom