Acquisitions - week Feb. 21st to 27th incl.

joe mcclaine said:
man of leisure said:
Feather Artist Club RG non folding. Hah. !!!! From Tazzbaby bless him.

Nice.

I had many fine shaves with the folding version (RG and DX).

Never used a razor that produced such a smooth shave from one, with-the-grain pass.

Even used it on the nogging on week-old stubble and on a 10-week beard. Swip, swip, gone.

Thanks Vinny must say impressed so far.

An F1 (Jan - Mar 1960) dated Superspeed that was quite grotty but has cleaned up very well
(and an excuse to use my lightbox)

100_0297.jpg

100_0296.jpg

100_0295.jpg

100_0299.jpg

100_0298.jpg

100_0306.jpg

sunburyboy93 said:
An F1 (Jan - Mar 1960) dated Superspeed that was quite grotty but has cleaned up very well
Just some honest feedback:

Very shiny razor but this time I think the pics are slightly over-exposed (while pre-lightbox they were slightly under-exposed).
Now that you got the box set you can alter the exposure a bit, that should be easier as it's on the camera.

Or perhaps the small carpet used there should be of a beige or any other slightly darker color tone as the white that's there now reflects the light back pretty harshly I feel.
I'm not a pro just my opinion though. ;)

N_Architect said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Just some honest feedback:

Very shiny razor but this time I think the pics are slightly over-exposed (while pre-lightbox they were slightly under-exposed).
Now that you got the box set you can alter the exposure a bit, that should be easier as it's on the camera.

Or perhaps the small carpet used there should be of a beige or any other slightly darker color tone as the white that's there now reflects the light back pretty harshly I feel.
I'm not a pro just my opinion though. ;)

Nice to get some feedback

I don't know what the settings are on the cam and what they do I may PM you for some help here "k"
:D :D

Picked this AS up yesterday at a Seattle Bartells Drug store while the wife an I were out and about cross the Puget Sound yesterday. Worth the wait though - traditional scent. Not long lasting. I've seen this on SOTD and there was recent discussion here at TSR on a lime AS as well.

April is the Tulip Festival here in the Northwest's Skagit Valley; 60 miles north of Seattle. Bring extra batteies, the colors are intense.

Attachments

• Lilac AS Pinaud.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom