Ahhhh, there is a UK forum!

M

mark

Hi there,
I have suffered for years with ingrowing hairs and sensitive skin; so in my quest to banish these irksome troubles I have turned to DE shaving. Made the transition about 6 weeks ago.
It's been quite a revalation :shock:
I now actually look forward to pampering myself a little and my skin hasn't looked this good in years.
Also glad not to be paying out silly money any more for whatever fandangled cartridge system is flavour of the month :roll:

I've been hanging around the B&B forums that some of you may know......glad to have found its UK counterpart.

My current weapon of choice is a Merkur Progress long handled adjustable along with a Simpson Case Best Badger.
I also own a Gillette Superspeed and a Gillette Slim adjustable.
My current soaps are D R Harris, Marlborough and Proraso (white tub).....though I have an urge to try more.
I've been using Derby blades up to now, which seem to suit me great......I've got about 2 years worth of different blades to try out as well :geek:

I'm too close to 40 to be entirely happy.
I live near Leeds and own a couple of crazy dogs.....the lurcher is especially stupid.
In what little spare time I have, I make beer from the raw ingredients.
I buy and sell bits of the dead for a living.

Look forward to sharing the ups and downs with you all.
ATB :D

Father Ted said:
mark said:
In what little spare time I have, I buy and sell bits of the dead for a living.
ATB :D

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You know, you dont need to go around body snatching any more. There are people who leave their bodies to medical science (I have).

Yeah, what/how/why do you do?

Intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom