Alpha Brushes

I had an issue with an Alpha Munro brush.Only had it since November and not used it all that much.So I thought I would send an email to Steve over at Alpha.Thinking he would be like most firms these days and not even reply.
Well to my surprise a reply came back in 5 minutes really nice guy.I explained the issue and no messing or arguments.He was concerned I had an issue with one of his brushes and is sending out a replacement.Now let’s be honest how many firms these day back up there products with this sort of customer service.Yes there brushes might be a touch more expensive than others but I would rather pay that bit more for piece of mind.Top marks to Steve

I had an issue with an Alpha Munro brush.Only had it since November and not used it all that much.So I thought I would send an email to Steve over at Alpha.Thinking he would be like most firms these days and not even reply.
Well to my surprise a reply came back in 5 minutes really nice guy.I explained the issue and no messing or arguments.He was concerned I had an issue with one of his brushes and is sending out a replacement.Now let’s be honest how many firms these day back up there products with this sort of customer service.Yes there brushes might be a touch more expensive than others but I would rather pay that bit more for piece of mind.Top marks to Steve

Always great to hear about top notch customer service...

Back
Top Bottom