Amazing Service!

Apologies if this is not the correct area of the forum, but I am so amazed and excited :shock:

I ordered a sample pack of blades online from Paul at Connaught yesterday at 1108 am, and the pack arrived this morning :!: :!: :!: :D :D

Absolutely first class service - in the 21st century - unbelievable :!: :!: :D :D

Sorry if this is all a bit OTT, but I'm stunned ...and delighted!!

Can't wait to start trying out the blades :lol:

Paul

Paul's good. I'm wary when some fora talk up certain vendors, but in his case my concern is unfounded, he carries some genuinely interesting and difficult to find stuff and he delivers fast. Used him 3 times now and have been pleased every time.

Edit: Just to clarify it's not TSR that I lump in with that "certain fora" thing above... some other fora virtually shill for business for some vendors.

Yes Paul's service is great. Likewise I placed an order for blades on Monday, received a despatch notification that day and they were here on Tuesday. What more could one ask?

I would agree with the comments re Pauls service. In addition any of the Vendors (the ones I've used) recommended by the members have all proved to have excellent service. One of the stregnths of this forum I think.

I ordered and was also very impressed with Paul and mentioned it on this forum, one reply regarding his speed of service was rather amusing .........

it painted a picture of Paul in an old style Dickensian shop with a bed under the counter and as soon as an order came in it was dispatched immediately no matter what time of day or night :idea:

His service is what others should aim to match, his communication and efficiency are outstanding :!: :!: :!:

Always great to deal with. He's always my first call.

If I do have one gripe, it's the fact that he no longer takes paypal, but that really is a minor thing.

Ian

He is very good. The fastest service I have experienced I think.
When I ordered my merkur 38R way back when it turned up very quickly and with a ten pack of super iridiums! Anyone else would have given me Derbys!

Ordered a few things today from Paul today, including some Three Crowns products. Intrigued to see how they are. The best thing about the website/service is that there are many products sold in sample sizes. Not quite like the old decant club but still great!

Back
Top Bottom