Annual Shaving Room Awards

I haven't seen anything resembling an awards topic on here, but given the nature of the membership on here, I would imagine that a TSR award would carry valuable gravitas for a manufacturer/shop/online supplier/artisan.
I have no idea how to go about organising such a thing, but would accept advice or even a supporting role to help.
This time of year is ideal and nominations, and thus winners could be collated and announced on Jan 1st.
It would be interesting to gauge Best New Soap, Cream, razor, DE/SE,...OIL, Post Shave, etc..
Alongside his could be a perpetual Top 5,..or10....Members' Choice for the categories.
Lots of new products etc to contemplate,...
May I suggest a few to ponder,,....P&B Imperial Rum,..BBA's Post Shave,...Scheermonik's Soek,....any of the new razors...Steve Woodhead's bowls and scuttles,...Little Wren pottery,...Maseto brushes....
I certainly would nominate BBA as best newcomer to the scene and Shave Lounge as a worthy nominee for online shop.
Anyone have any thoughts?......

Got to say that Connaughts have been on the scene for years and give unfailingly fast, courteous and efficient service. They've stood the test of time and must surely be well in the running for an award for not only the range they carry, but the platform they provide for smaller artisans to get to market.

JohnnyO. o/
I hear what you say but Shave Lounge still gets my vote everytime.

I hear what you say but Shave Lounge still gets my vote everytime.
How's this for customer service?:
When I enquired about a La Toja shave stick, Anthony told me to check in a couple of weeks as they were trying to find a direct supplier from Spain.
A fortnight or so later I contacted SL again and Anthony said that the supplier had fallen through but he immediately gave me a link to a Spanish seller on eBay. He had obviously been waiting for me to get back to him and was fully prepared.

Back
Top Bottom