Any chance of a catch up?

I've been away from the forum for a couple of months as I've not been feeling too good.

Any chance of a 'brief synopsis' of whats been going on?

Cheers!

Matt

matt31 said:
I've been away from the forum for a couple of months as I've not been feeling too good.

Any chance of a 'brief synopsis' of whats been going on?

Cheers!

Matt

Nice to see you back mate! Well nothing too controversial has happened recently. For my part I'm now a fully fledged straight user. Got some nice La Toja and Castle Forbes. Waiting for the new Nannys soap to arrive this morning... :)

Welcome back Matt

Basically over the last few months some very pleasant chaps have been probably a little too interested in chatting about the best way to remove whiskers from their face and how nice they can smell afterwards.

Does that helps?

Anyway I hope you are feeling better and that the business venture is working out for you.

Thanks guys, it's good to be back! I seem to be more "settled" this time so I'll probably be around a lot more until I get myself fully right!

The eBay business 'empire' is doing ok, it's not going to make me the next Alan Sugar but then it never was lol. It's a handy source of beer-and-fags-for-the-weekend money (just). I'll be updating my special offers soon as you guys did a lot for me when I started out and I haven't forgotten that!

Glad everyone is ok!

It's good to be back!

Matt

Welcome back! We need you here and PigCat has been up to his usual tricks and some new members ... oh, and like Chris said - Vinny came back (good news indeed!):D

Back
Top Bottom