Any Guinea Pig Volunteers?

Evening chaps

I am looking for a wee bit of assistance.

I am currently looking to release my own aftershave balms and was looking for some testers.

I have a couple of different bases and am not quite sure which one I like best.

Would anyone be able to help by trying them out?

The only caveat being that they have not been fully certified, as fit for sale as yet, as I am obviously still trying to get the formulation sorted. So it would be at your own risk .

That said they are all natural ingredients (bar a bit of fragrance in some) and all individual parts have their certificates and I have been using them for some time, without issue.

It would be my intention to send you a couple of small samples and you can tell me what you think of them and if you prefer one over the other.

If possible I am looking for about 10-15 volunteers but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Neil

Evening chaps

I am looking for a wee bit of assistance.

I am currently looking to release my own aftershave balms and was looking for some testers.

I have a couple of different bases and am not quite sure which one I like best.

Would anyone be able to help by trying them out?

The only caveat being that they have not been fully certified, as fit for sale as yet, as I am obviously still trying to get the formulation sorted. So it would be at your own risk .

That said they are all natural ingredients (bar a bit of fragrance in some) and all individual parts have their certificates and I have been using them for some time, without issue.

It would be my intention to send you a couple of small samples and you can tell me what you think of them and if you prefer one over the other.

If possible I am looking for about 10-15 volunteers but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Neil
Why not, I will be a Guinea pig ;-)

I'm new to the place but would love the chance to volunteer.

1. Blademonkey
2. finnegan
3. wooky114
4. Burry
5. JayGee
6. SeanC
7. Michlaustn

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Yes please,

Me too - thanks -

1. Blademonkey
2.finnegan
3. wooky114
4. Burry
5. JayGee
6. SeanC
7. Michlaustn
8. Bizzyberry
9. Barry Giddens
10. Boru62
11. micheal
12. Digimonkey

Excellent. We have 12 now so that should be a good sample.

Thanks very much guys for taking an interest.

Could I ask you to either private message me on here or email me at neilbart10@hotmail.com with your address and I will hopefully get the samples out to you early to middle of next week.

Thanks again.

Neil

Back
Top Bottom