Anyone else cut there nose while shaving

I be done this a few times now while de shaving. On the downstroke from under the noes, the none cutting side of my de catches my noes and cut it. Normally when no have a cold :-(

Surely on your downstroke the blade is moving away from rather than in to the Nose? Therefore it would not be laible to cut your Nose, unless you are maybe also moving laterally?

Cut my nose, the middle bit and the outside of my nostril. Also I managed to cut my tragus (I think? The little triangly sort of bit by the ear hole) once. Touch wood though, I haven't had a cut in a long long time.

Yep... Cut a good slice off my nose just under the tip. Looked like a Muppet for weeks.

Note to self... Don't shave after alcohol!

Just about drawn blood from all parts of my face while learning this new skill. Still do get niks from time to time but not as bad, mainly when I have a new razor like the R41 I just acquired lots of cuts.

I used to because I was trying to get the hairs right under my nostrils with a down stroke. I stopped doing that and now get those hairs with a sideways stroke from cheek to septum.

Ian

I tend to do a sideways stroke under my nose, towards the centre of my top lip and centre out.
I have scraped the piece of skin between the nostrils when doing a downward stroke, depending which razor I used. Sort of like starting the stroke too high :icon_rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom