Anyone Want Mitchells Wool Fat Soap?

Hi Guys,

I bought a pot of Mitchells Wool Fat Soap the other day thinking it was vegetarian. (using fat from lanolin not beef!).

I've since had it confirmed that Beef Tallow is a key ingredient so can't use it. (I'm veggie).

This is the clay pot with an unopened soap. I'm afraid I opened the box and recycled it before I realised my mistake.

If any of you want this, drop me a line and I'll pop it in the post.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Guys,

I bought a pot of Mitchells Wool Fat Soap the other day thinking it was vegetarian. (using fat from lanolin not beef!).

I've since had it confirmed that Beef Tallow is a key ingredient so can't use it. (I'm veggie).

This is the clay pot with an unopened soap. I'm afraid I opened the box and recycled it before I realised my mistake.

Thanks

Steve
You haven't got to eat it? Sorry someone beat me to it lol.

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Steve

Steve

I am also a vegetarian. MWF is fine as it does not involve the death or suffering of animals in its production. As others have commented, if you are vegan that would of course be different.

Check out this link which ought to put your mind at rest.

https://www.bruceonshaving.com/2010/07/23/mitchells-wool-fat-shaving-soap/

Steve

I am also a vegetarian. MWF is fine as it does not involve the death or suffering of animals in its production. As others have commented, if you are vegan that would of course be different.

Check out this link which ought to put your mind at rest.

https://www.bruceonshaving.com/2010/07/23/mitchells-wool-fat-shaving-soap/

It has Tallow as said by others in it. Need a dead animal to get its fat unless there giving the sheep liposuction [emoji23][emoji23]

The Blog link made me laugh though. Miss Brucie boy was a true pillock lol

It has Tallow as said by others in it. Need a dead animal to get its fat unless there giving the sheep liposuction [emoji23][emoji23]

The Blog link made me laugh though. Miss Brucie boy was a true pillock lol

Sorry but you are wrong. The fat comes from the wool not from a dead animal.

Back
Top Bottom