Anything worth watching after Breaking Bad?

Well after almost 62 episodes The wife and I are going to finish Breaking Bad this Sunday. We will be inconsolable. I cannot remember ever enjoying a TV program as much in my life. It has beaten everything inc Spartacus and Game of Thrones. Does anyone have any recommendations for something to watch?
Cheers all.

Well after almost 62 episodes The wife and I are going to finish Breaking Bad this Sunday. We will be inconsolable.
Cheers all.

Hi there,

Well just for the hell of it, watch a few episodes of Banshee. Right now I think it' on season 4, although I haven't see any of that. It has it's very strong moments, even though sometimes suspending reality is a handy thing.

I couldn't get through even one Breaking Bad episode...... it's a real downer man.......heh.

Anyway, see how Banshee hits you both.

Martin

After Breaking Bad, I'd say Fargo!

And then Better Call Saul, although...

The Leftovers: the most intriguing and beautiful show after BB for sure
Hannibal: the same as previous but dark, very dark... If you like gastronomy and serial killers.
Banshee: I've never seen a guy healing so fast without a bandaid...

I can add
Mr Robot
Daredevil + Jessica Stone
The two first seasons of House of Cards (US)
Game of Thrones
True Detective
Suits
Vikings
Louie

Last edited:
Looks like this thread is going to take off irrespective of the other one.

So here we go- off the top of me head, in no particular order:

• The Sopranos
  • Luther
  • Daredevil
  • Banshee
  • Homeland
  • Narcos
  • Rescue Me
  • The Blacklist
  • Hannibal
  • Dexter
  • Sherlock (UK)

Was fantastic, just finished the last one yesterday. Real nice part of the country!

Right there ... points out of window.

Yep! Absolutely cracking! Second series better than the first. Third will be quite excellent if only Sarah Lancashire would commit. Without Sgt. Cawood, what is it? But with clever writers, I'm sure it would be everything the first and second series were ... after all, "the valley" is the lead character.

Right there ... points out of window.

Yep! Absolutely cracking! Second series better than the first. Third will be quite excellent if only Sarah Lancashire would commit. Without Sgt. Cawood, what is it? But with clever writers, I'm sure it would be everything the first and second series were ... after all, "the valley" is the lead character.

I hope she does because she's a seriously underrated actress. The whole cast on both series have been excellent. Agree completely on the second series, I just thought they left too much out of episodes 4 and 5, then tried to pack too much into the sixth.
I've done a few trips around your part of the world, simply gorgeous, as you know.

Back
Top Bottom