Apologies

I really don't know where to start with this so I'll just throw words at the page, sorry if it turns out to be a rambling mess! I've tried many times over the last few months to write this but it's never sounded right or managed to say what I want it to.

Firstly I would like to apologise for not being I contact over the last few months…..life took a very unexpected turn. My photography business that has been my day job for the last 25 years failed. This left me with no income and some very hefty debts and no way of paying my day to day bills. This put a huge amount of strain on us as a family and I'm rather ashamed to say I didn't handle it well. This is one of the hard bits to write. I guess I had a bit of a nervous breakdown I really couldn't handle anything and became quite ill. I really want to just delete this all now but I need to carry on. Things all got a bit serious with the threat of losing the family home. Eventually with the help of some great family we managed to stabilise the situation and myself and life is slowly returning to what passes as normal.

I don't think at this time there is room for the Razor Spa in my life so I'll be returning everyone's razors over the next few days.

Once again I'm very sorry for any stress caused I'm ashamed of how I handled this whole situation.

Hippo

Took quite a bit of strength to make this post and that is probably one sign that you are on the right path back.
Remember what they say - our greatest glory is not in never falling down...but in getting up every time we do.

Hi Simon, i had my Cobra Classic replated in gold by you, i must admit that at one point i did get frustrated because it was taking such a long time and no reply from you, i did not know what you was going through, i have not said this before but i am truly sorry for my thoughts and action, a few months after i got the razor i went through a really hard time, financially and mentally i was fucked proper (sorry for my foul language) i still find it very hard to talk about it but it's not a nice place to be in, sometimes i could not even sleep because of the constant worries and pressure, i did not even find peace or a little comfort sitting alone in a park bench, family were a great support for me as well but one of my bad habits is to try and deal with it alone, my life has not been kind to me since the age of 11 but thats another story, i have also been away from the forum for a while but one thing that sometimes helped me to forget the situation was the people here, Martin from across the pond with his riddle like comments, Carl's banter and humour, Darkbulbs weird and wonderful post of shaving stuff out there(god knows where he used find the info) i can name many of you gents who have put a smile on my face when the few times i used to briefly come and visit the site, it's only recently that i am slowly getting back on my feet that i am here more often, there were a few concerned emails from some of you gents but i could not get myself to reply, i am also truly sorry for that, that was a loss for me so please find it in your hearts to forgive me, to me you are a stronger man then me Simon, you have done what i did not and that makes me proud of you, a thought came to my mind while going through my hardship and at the end of where i could not take it anymore.

The tide always comes in and goes out, it's how we deal with the stuff that it leaves behind.

All the best brother

Mo

Only lately found this thread but would like to add my support. It took some stones to be so frank in your post, huge respect to you for doing so.

You're far from alone. I suffered my own mental health problems a few years ago, so completely sympathise. I recovered thanks to the love, strength and understanding of my family, so can vouch that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Shit still sometimes happens but there are more good days than bad days.

Hope things continue to improve for you.

Regards,
Chris

Hi Simon, i had my Cobra Classic replated in gold by you, i must admit that at one point i did get frustrated because it was taking such a long time and no reply from you, i did not know what you was going through, i have not said this before but i am truly sorry for my thoughts and action, a few months after i got the razor i went through a really hard time, financially and mentally i was fucked proper (sorry for my foul language) i still find it very hard to talk about it but it's not a nice place to be in, sometimes i could not even sleep because of the constant worries and pressure, i did not even find peace or a little comfort sitting alone in a park bench, family were a great support for me as well but one of my bad habits is to try and deal with it alone, my life has not been kind to me since the age of 11 but thats another story, i have also been away from the forum for a while but one thing that sometimes helped me to forget the situation was the people here, Martin from across the pond with his riddle like comments, Carl's banter and humour, Darkbulbs weird and wonderful post of shaving stuff out there(god knows where he used find the info) i can name many of you gents who have put a smile on my face when the few times i used to briefly come and visit the site, it's only recently that i am slowly getting back on my feet that i am here more often, there were a few concerned emails from some of you gents but i could not get myself to reply, i am also truly sorry for that, that was a loss for me so please find it in your hearts to forgive me, to me you are a stronger man then me Simon, you have done what i did not and that makes me proud of you, a thought came to my mind while going through my hardship and at the end of where i could not take it anymore.

The tide always comes in and goes out, it's how we deal with the stuff that it leaves behind.

All the best brother

Mo
Mo,
Great strength of character to post, you must be on the road to recovery. Hope the road continues to rise for you.

Regards,
Chris

I have just read this thread and just want to send you my support, Simon.

A friend of a Spanish shaving forum recommended your work to me, and you and I even exchanged emails long time ago, but I never had the chance to be one of your happy customers as you seemed to have vanished... now I sadly know why.

At least, things seem to be going back to normal. Hold on.

Back
Top Bottom