April 2018 Acquisitions

A Yaqi Charcoal Razor.
Fantastic finish......and I was pleasantly surprised with the weight of it!

Have you used it yet?

I'm rather intrigued by one of these for myself. I like how the blade ends are enveloped in the design of this razor. I had a Swing razor a good while back which had that very design feature. Not one you see on many razors.

I've made a small number of repeat purchases, largely face soap - more charcoal and more birch tar. I also got a trio of Aleppo soaps (15% laurel oil).

Vicco Turmeric Shaving Cream ran out ... so a replacement tube ordered.
More Pashana Aftershave.
Bottle of Brut Oceans (for the good weather we're yet to enjoy).
Another Souplex razor - all bakelite, cap as well.
Wickham's 1912 English Rose Shaving Soap ... lovely stuff indeed!

Have you used it yet?

I'm rather intrigued by one of these for myself. I like how the blade ends are enveloped in the design of this razor. I had a Swing razor a good while back which had that very design feature. Not one you see on many razors.
I was on night shift last night and intend to use it when I get up this afternoon!

So I jumped in the DeLorean for a ride back in time to 1976, to get this Beauty!

e4b0aff829aed0ead3e664f189ee49ac.jpg

c34059771823b21da9d702382312e247.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you used it yet?

I bought one a couple of months ago. It bit me every time I tried it so the head has been dumped in a box. The handle's a good length and weight though so has been put to good use

Back
Top Bottom