April Raffle

Carl, I haven't posted in a while so not sure if you'll recognise the name, also debatable on the two meaningful posts rule, but if I meet the criteria could I have 14 and 29 please. Always fancied a tradere!

PhilD said:
Carl, I haven't posted in a while so not sure if you'll recognise the name, also debatable on the two meaningful posts rule, but if I meet the criteria could I have 14 and 29 please. Always fancied a tradere!

Of course I recognise your name, Phil - and at 757 posts, I'm fairly sure two were meaningful - probably. Btb, 29 is my birthday and never wins anything - I guess I was the prize. Mum said!

- - 3 - - - - 8 - -- -- 12 -- -- 15 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 24 -- 26 -- -- -- -- -- 32 33 --

Last ticket reserved for Al H

Please DO NOT send money till I ask for it.

By! this is going well, innit?

- - - - - - - 8 - -- -- 12 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 26 -- -- -- -- -- 32 33 --

Only four left!

Anonymous wants two tickets -so let's give him 8 and 26.

- - - - - - - - - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 32 33 --

Only one ticket left!

BraveBlades said:
by my count thats them all gone then ?

Ahem! by my count and brilliant method of keeping ticket sales up-to-date, that is all tickets sold! Thank you for counting the last two, though!

@Al H - you get ticket 33. Job jobbed, to quote Vinny.

I should have called that the 24th April Raffle - by, it was almost as quick as a PIF!

Back
Top Bottom