Arko

This is a great tallow soap, which gives even better lather when grated and put in a soap container. However, the only downside is the smell that will vanish eventually if the stick/soap is left open. Besides, the chemical composition might be so so; not the most natural soap on the market... But for the price, you can't go wrong.

Last edited:
I think it is a great soap, very easy to produce the perfect lather, some people don't like the scent. I like the scent and wouldn't bother me at all even it was stronger and lingers but it don't. The stick and the tub has exactly the same ingredients. I would recommend it to any wet shaver, if you don't like it for any reason, you can discard it without any worries because it is inexpensive.

Wow! Ever found out which ingredient(s) caused your skin reaction?
Put it this Way..It Cleans My Toilet Better than a Purpose Made Bog Cleaner..Turkish Soaps are Notorious for being Bleached Whiter than White..ARKO is Full of Bleaching Agents..No Bones about It..I Don't Care what it Says in the Ingredients..If this Stuff was Washed or Processed in Bleach it Wouldn't Necessary be in the Ingredients Anyway..Its Turkey Mind..o_O

Anybody that Cant Detect Bleach in ARKO..Well..Nuff Said..:D:D

Billy

Put it this Way..It Cleans My Toilet Better than a Purpose Made Bog Cleaner..Turkish Soaps are Notorious for being Bleached Whiter than White..ARKO is Full of Bleaching Agents..No Bones about It..I Don't Care what it Says in the Ingredients..If this Stuff was Washed or Processed in Bleach it Wouldn't Necessary be in the Ingredients Anyway..Its Turkey Mind..o_O

Anybody that Cant Detect Bleach in ARKO..Well..Nuff Said..:D:D

Billy
Whatever you feel about this soap it has passed European regulations to be able to be sold here unlike some other soaps that we cannot buy here because they didn't come up to the regulations. It's ok that you don't like it, we all have the right to dislike something but it can't be as bad as you would have us believe or it wouldn't have passed the EU standards. :)

Explodes into dense, thick lather if left within 2 metres of a damp brush. Smells very strongly and distinctively. Leaves my skin drier and more parched than the Gobi desert and I don't doubt it would provoke any number of skin probs for me if I was silly enough to persevere with it. It seems to work well for some, however I'm with F/Billie on this soap, just waay too fierce for me.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom