B&M New Winter Intros

Holy Cow do they have some interesting looking new intros!! :love:

• Midnight Special (Sandalwood, Nagarmotha/Cypriol, Copaiba, Opoponax, Peppercorn, Nutmeg, Rasped Wood): Available in shaving soap, aftershave splash, aftershave balm, eau de toilette, and bath soap

• Braeburn (Apple, Sage, Orange, Vetiver, Amber, Spices): Available in shaving soap, aftershave splash, and aftershave balm

• Promises (Orange, Bergamot, Honey, Whiskey, Peat, Nutmeg, Saffron, Snowmobile Exhaust): Available in shaving soap, aftershave splash, and aftershave balm

And also a re-release of the legendary:

• Mélange [yes, we know the Dune Pt. II release has been moved to March, but we're doing it anyway](Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, Cardamom, Bay, Musk, Desert Air): Available in shaving soap, aftershave splash, aftershave balm, and eau de toilette

I don't know when https://slickboys.co.uk/collections/barrister-and-mann will have some, but you might ask them!! Let us be honest in that the B&M Excelsior base is the ne plus ultra of shaving soaps. I have never used a better one, bar none.

See ya in the funny papers!! ;)

Holy Cow do they have some interesting looking new intros!! :love:

And also a re-release of the legendary:

I don't know when https://slickboys.co.uk/collections/barrister-and-mann will have some, but you might ask them!! Let us be honest in that the B&M Excelsior base is the ne plus ultra of shaving soaps. I have never used a better one, bar none.

See ya in the funny papers!! ;)
You mean Omnibus?

FYI: B&M are "reintroducing" one of their greatest scents for what I believe is mass sales and not just only through West Coast Shaving as has been the case for the past few years. Perhaps the exclusivity deal has expired(?). Regardless, Beaudelaire is a powerhouse and not for the timid. How would I describe this fougere.......? :unsure: It's like something skinnydipped in Aramis and then jumped into a vintage bottle of Brut......and died. You will either love it or hate it, but you will never ever forget it!!

Back
Top Bottom