Back from Milan

Returning from Milan and bought some stuff. But the real thing is the place where I found all this. It's called Preattoni and it more than 100 years old.
I bought these:
Castle Forbes Lavender Essential Oil
Valobra Regular
Valobra Fougere
Panama Boelis Aftershave
Muhle Rocca stainless steel Razor
All about 150 Euros

Very happy
milano shopping.jpg preattoni1.jpg preattoni2.jpg preattoni3.jpg preattoni4.jpg preattoni5.jpg preattoni6.jpg preattoni7.jpg

Returning from Milan and bought some stuff. But the real thing is the place where I found all this. It's called Preattoni and it more than 100 years old.
I bought these:
Valobra Regular
Valobra Fougere
Panama Boelis Aftershave
All about 150 Euros

Very happy
View attachment 23968 View attachment 23969 View attachment 23970 View attachment 23971 View attachment 23972 View attachment 23973 View attachment 23974 View attachment 23975
Nice little haul , my bank manager would have a fit if I went in there! :)

I bought these:
Valobra Regular
Valobra Fougere
Panama Boelis Aftershave
All about 150 Euros

Very happy
View attachment 23968 View attachment 23969 View attachment 23970 View attachment 23971 View attachment 23972 View attachment 23973 View attachment 23974 View attachment 23975
Nice looking shop.

@Felix Groslerner Looks like you had a very productive trip.
Have you used the Rocca yet? Really want to get my hands on one.
Yes. Very comfortable razor. It somewhere between R89 and R41 but feels very smooth and efficient. The build quality is excellent.
Very glad with this purchase and for 75 Euros this is a very good price for stainless steel razor.

Yes. Very comfortable razor. It somewhere between R89 and R41 but feels very smooth and efficient. The build quality is excellent.
Very glad with this purchase and for 75 Euros this is a very good price for stainless steel razor.

Thanks for getting back to me and the info. Just need Muhle get there act together and release them soon.

Back
Top Bottom