Banned forever from Badger & Blade

Banned for ever from Badger & Blade

Ok then, I'm voting with my finger(s), just blocked B & B site and come away from them, especially if the draconian way of treating forum member is true. Stuff em..

RE: Banned for ever from Badger & Blade

Fox said:
I here by declare the renaming of said website to "Badgered and Banned!". We should all lobby for a Badger forum cull. :D

Be careful what you wish for, Fantastic Mr Fox! ;)

Sounds quite appropriate though!

I spent about 18 months as a regular B&B user and it did it's job. I was informed and enabled in equal parts.
The only reason I don't use it anymore was my discovery of this forum. I don't know why it took so long to type "UK shaving forum" into Google but I made it here eventually.
Only been back on B&B if a google search into a specific item has taken me there. I don't miss it.
I did see some ridiculous Mod-sustained arguments on there which put me off a bit but I managed to stay out of them and avoid a ban.
Perhaps we should copy their 'badge' system and introduce a 'banned by B&B' badge on TSR? ;-)

I was on there when the membership was little more than is currently active on this forum.

Got banned, obviously. They don't do sarcasm or irony at all well over there.

Wouldn't thank you for membership now.

Complete and utter bunch of cockwombles.

N_Architect said:
Been banned twice on B&B.

Regardless, the point is quite simply: there's nothing like TSR. And we're proud of it.

Ah, so some of us have gone round 360 degrees on B&B.

I can't say I'll be visiting that place again any time soon. I'm happy here as well, so why should I be looking for info on B&B?

Long live TSR!!

joe mcclaine said:
I was on there when the membership was little more than is currently active on this forum.

Got banned, obviously. They don't do sarcasm or irony at all well over there.

Wouldn't thank you for membership now.

Complete and utter bunch of cockwombles.

A forum without a Vinny ? that's like porridge without salt and definitely deserves a visit from Mr. Cockpunch !

JohnnyO. \:mad:/

Re: RE: Banned for ever from Badger & Blade

JohnnyO said:
A forum without a Vinny ? that's like porridge without salt and definitely deserves a visit from Mr. Cockpunch !

Blergh! Porridge with salt! Do you wear a hair shirt and beat yourself as you eat it too? Chocolate and vanilla oat bran porridge here (with sugar) and made with milk because it's not the middle ages and there's not a war on ;)

Re: RE: Banned for ever from Badger & Blade

hunnymonster said:
JohnnyO said:

Blergh! Porridge with salt! Do you wear a hair shirt and beat yourself as you eat it too? Chocolate and vanilla oat bran porridge here (with sugar) and made with milk because it's not the middle ages and there's not a war on ;)

Gave me a late night titter HM!

Tall_Paul said:
hunnymonster said:
JohnnyO said:

Gave me a late night titter HM!

Kinda brought a cynical smirk to my gnarly old visage also.

JohnnyO. \:blush:

tonyspurs said:
I had a couple of bollockings but never got banned probably cos I got bored first:icon_razz:

Tony Spurs wtf are you doing to that dog?

Doesn't matter, seems like you are both enjoying it.

antdad said:
tonyspurs said:
I had a couple of bollockings but never got banned probably cos I got bored first:icon_razz:

Tony Spurs wtf are you doing to that dog?

Doesn't matter, seems like you are both enjoying it.

Lol giving the old Boy a kiss :icon_razz:
We lost him last month after 14years:icon_sad:

Back
Top Bottom