Barbaros TR-1 - Stainless Steel Safety Razor

First day with my new Barbaros and a new Rubie blade. This is a cracking razor.

Normally, I shave daily, but skipped a day. The Barbaros had that growth off in two passes. I used the supplied handle, though I prefer one a little longer, but it's easy enough to use, and the angle comes quite naturally. It did feel as if I was getting a darn good scraping, but the alum test was sting-free.

First-class.

Hello Gentlemen, I have a couple of blemished razors for sale with discounted price. I haven't put it on the website yet, I will when i have time. But if you are interested, drop me a PM, i can provide more images if you need.

3 full razors with 13mm handle, the difference is that it doesn't have the logo at the bottom (had them made custom for a couple of friends and they changed their minds and got the 14mm one.)
1 head
There are small scratches/dents on the parts which don't effect the functionality.

Shipping will be 12.50, if you intend to buy bulk, i can recalculate for a reasonable cost.

13mm handled razors (they come in box) --> $135

Head doesn't have box included. --> $75

Head
L35QvJ.jpg

r9zEyB.jpg

A085
lMAWlR7.jpg

iaMyYij.jpg

A094

AySsV0M.jpg

oUJtOqj.jpg

A117
7RqVmST.jpg

0YHt75I.jpg

Last edited:
Another 3-day stint with my TR-1 and a Nacet blade.
This is a very good razor!
I tend to prefer longer handles, but, having tried a long UFO for a day and switched back to the Barbaros handle, I've decided that I rather like the one Hasan has produced (plus, the whole kit looks the business when in its box).

Im interested in the TR-1...if anyone wants to let theirs go, please
send me a PM or reply here.
No joy from me, I'm afraid. Generations of new razors have somehow arrived with me, but the Barbaros comes out of its square tin box and gives me a shave as good as when I liked about 6 or 7 years ago in this thread.

It's a superbly-made and designed razor, and a credit to its Turkish origin. Beyond that, what can one say? A leading edge, stainless razor, that shaves well and will outlast many others.

Back
Top Bottom