Baths...

I probably have a bath once in a blue moon. It still gets used every day as we've got two young boys who can get extremely grubby. Even when they are older and inevitably choose to shower rather than bath I wouldn't get rid of it as I think when you are ill they are much better than having a shower. Especially after a certain operation which I may have mentioned once or twice!

In circumstances such as PC has alluded to, a couple of cups of salt in the bath would really help....and doesn't sting at all. Ask anyone who became a mother long enough ago to have time to have a bath in the hospital before getting turfed out.

I like the idea of having a bath more than the actual event.

I rarely have them but sometimes I think "I could go a long soak in the bath".

By the time it is drawn and I get the temperature right, I get in and within 30 seconds Im bored out of my tree so wash and am out again in 2 minutes.

My shower packed in not so long ago and I had to take baths for about 2-3 months...... I swore, never again!

Edit: and like Pig Cat, I also had baths after a certain operation.

andyjreid said:
I like the idea of having a bath more than the actual event.

I rarely have them but sometimes I think "I could go a long soak in the bath".

By the time it is drawn and I get the temperature right, I get in and within 30 seconds Im bored out of my tree so wash and am out again in 2 minutes.

My shower packed in not so long ago and I had to take baths for about 2-3 months...... I swore, never again!

Edit: and like Pig Cat, I also had baths after a certain operation.
Then clearly you are missing those essential bathtime accessories - Brandy, Havana & soothing music. ;)

I Had a bubble bath every week as a kid. Part of my bath 'crew' was this wind-up Sesame Street Big Bird who'd float about and then sink to the bottom at the end of the winding cycle. I remember coming out of it all wrinkly and then showing my fingers to my grandma saying how "I'm getting old" like her.
Now, I have one every year when we go visit my Nana in Manchester. What is bath etiquette nowadays? Does everyone use the same 'seat'? Guests?

moodymick said:
Seat? Guests? In a bath?? The only rule in our house was - last in gets the tap end ;)

I think this is what Sonny has in mind:

hot-tub.jpg

And a newly-wed too!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom