BBS below the Jaw Line!

The Feather As-D1 taught me a lot about blade taming! It makes a sleeping pussy cat out of a Feather DE blade! But while i was busy looking for the right angle to get the As-D1 to shave at all, I learned about making any blade milder/less aggressive so that now for tender neck areas I put the razor further on its back till the blade is only just cutting. Makes for a very mild shave - especially good for a day or three if I've pressed in and begot redness.

For me it shouldn't matter how many directions you need to shave in just depends on the way your beard grows, as long as you keep to a minimum pressure to avoid any irritation. Normally I use a 2 pass shave WTG and ATG.

Good luck

All the best

I must be honest the Weber has given me a totally different outlook on shaving. It allows me to get a BBS with no irritation at all, even below the jaw line! I have still got a long way to go with testing other blades but so far the Gillette super platinum (black) is smooth. The Weber really seems to tame the sharp blades without losing the ability to mow down stubble.

SpeedyBabylon5 said:
I must be honest the Weber has given me a totally different outlook on shaving. It allows me to get a BBS with no irritation at all, even below the jaw line! I have still got a long way to go with testing other blades but so far the Gillette super platinum (black) is smooth. The Weber really seems to tame the sharp blades without losing the ability to mow down stubble.

That's good to hear.

Personally speaking I do not want to have to try various razor and blade combinations to find one that suits whilst having to endure that horrible irritation during the re-growth for each combination that doesn't :)

Back
Top Bottom