Best Deodorants

I also have a face cloth and soap for my face and a body cloth and a separate soap for my body, it's just the way I do it and I'm sure im not alone in doing this. :) P.
I used a brand new flannel every time I shower, which is usually twice a day - which I use for both body and face. I have read articles on Mumsnet about how long a flannel takes to dry, eurgh :eek: ...

I do use a Sisal Mit, and have ordered a few Muslin face cloths. I am thinking of getting a Turkish Kese too :).

I used a brand new flannel every time I shower, which is usually twice a day - which I use for both body and face. I have read articles on Mumsnet about how long a flannel takes to dry, eurgh :eek: ...

I do use a Sisal Mit, and have ordered a few Muslin face cloths. I am thinking of getting a Turkish Kese too :).
One flannel is ok as long as you wash your face first! :eek: P.

Have you thought about Mitchum? Anti-perspirant roll on... I've had similar experience with the L'Oréal stuff, utter shite!

Thanks, just realised that's the one my Dad has used for years. Whilst I have ended up doing stuff that my Dad did (like falling asleep 2 games into Match Of The Day), I'm not sure I'm ready to start using the deodorant he uses! :)

I think I've wrongly used the term 'deodorant' for years when I suppose it was actually antiperspirant I meant. That Gillette Cool Waves stick is actually really good, I'm very impressed with it, though it doesn't look like it will last that long, as you can see the gel level going down each time you use it. It seems to last the day no matter how hot it gets. Also picked up a Dove 'Clean Comfort' roll on to try.

I have a crazy amount of body spray deodorants from gift sets etc, but rarely use them.

Back
Top Bottom