Best movie villain.

On a more serious note.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-O8Pm2ZGhCdM/UKAuC2U4qEI/AAAAAAAACPI/nN2vhN5X3bY/s1600/12billthebutcher-Gangs-of-New-York.jpeg

Bill the Butcher. Genius.

col6

Quite a few villains with bald heads and some with face-furniture.

I reckon if I could get hold of some Uranium and Gamma rays I could have a bash at being an Evil Super Villain. Just for a couple of weeks, like - just to try it on, kinda thing.

I would have a flock of killer Otters protect me while I sit in my Evil Super Villain lair, just outside Stoke.

Great to see my favorite villains here:

Don Logan
Brick Top (observe my signature quote)
Archibald Cunningham

Any of the three above could have claimed their place as my favorite until last week (together with Gary Oldman's psychotic detective in Leon), when they were all blown into 2nd 3rd 4th & 5th place by this chap:

Guy495.jpg

The loveable Charlie Rakes from 'Lawless'

Completely & utterly cold hearted, chilling, violent & scheming... and based on a real person (I so hope the real Charlie Rakes had such a cool hairdo, too)

Some great choices here. I'll chuck in a vote for Alan Rickman as Hans Gruber in Die Hard as we were discussing him at work today.

Also, if we can include anti-heroes rather than pure villains, I'll go with Ray Winstone as Carlin in Scum.

My top 3;

The scene in the petrol station gives me chills every time I watch it.
05035719_.jpg

Too many good scenes to mention;
081009brit_bricktop.jpg

The opening scene with the jew hunter in the house cemented his place in my top 3. I was also glad to see the amazing performance he gave in Django.
tumblr_miyzeb9P0J1qh1g19o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom