Best SE out there?

Hello Roy , for me the SE1 is a superb razor and provides a nice smooth comfortable shave.
The blades I use are Kai mild pinks , Feather pro and the Proline P20 and all do a good job in the SE1.
The Kai pink are my favourite .
Ditto. I find the ATT SE1 with the Kai mild pinks to be a superb performer, in all respects - design, build, performance and aesthetics.

I have purchased a Blackland Sabre, as I wanted a good GEM razor that performs well (mild and efficient) - the Rocnel GEM turned out to be a great razor, but too aggressive for my tastes.

Of late, I have found that I shave more with the SE1, compared to my DE razors.

I also have a OneBlade, that would for me be the best SE razor, if it could carry a range of blades, other than the Feather FSH-10. That may be unfair as the razor was designed just to take that blade.

Ditto. I find the ATT SE1 with the Kai mild pinks to be a superb performer, in all respects - design, build, performance and aesthetics.

I have purchased a Blackland Sabre, as I wanted a good GEM razor that performs well (mild and efficient) - the Rocnel GEM turned out to be a great razor, but too aggressive for my tastes.

Of late, I have found that I shave more with the SE1, compared to my DE razors.

I also have a OneBlade, that would for me be the best SE razor, if it could carry a range of blades, other than the Feather FSH-10. That may be unfair as the razor was designed just to take that blade.

The one blade looks an excellent razor, the price point puts me off somewhat though, beautiful design though.

A Schick adjustable is probabily next on my list, going to keep my eyes out for a mint one I reckon.

The injector is a better SE than the "wiper blade" AC razors IMO as the latter never imparted any smoothness to my face with a variety of blades. Of course YMMV. I used a G 3 today with a "Chick" blade and as usual it never ceases to amaze me, this nimble little tonsorial tool.

Its Hard to Whack a PAL Injectomatic as Far as Injectors Go..With a Chick Blade..The PAL Adjustable as Well..With a Chick Blade..The Schick Adjustable is Only Half the Razor with a Single Blade..A Twin Blade Transform's it..Big Time..It Only Runs on One Cylinder with a Single Blade..:D

Billy

Its Hard to Whack a PAL Injectomatic as Far as Injectors Go..With a Chick Blade..The PAL Adjustable as Well..With a Chick Blade..The Schick Adjustable is Only Half the Razor with a Single Blade..A Twin Blade Transform's it..Big Time..It Only Runs on One Cylinder with a Single Blade..:D

Billy
Hi Billy,
Have you yet tried the Schick Proline AC Blade [ type B], which fits Injectors if loaded from a host Key Dispenser. I have used them in the Injecto+matic & E2 with great results. The latter being one I got from you.
Mike B

Back
Top Bottom