Best shaving cream or Gel without brush

Does it leave you looking like Homer Simpson though? Turmeric turns everything it touches yellow! I'm sure it doesn't but OMG if it did haha!

You'd hope, else why bother with something so exotic. Alas, in actual fact ... no. Presumably, they extract the goodness from the turmeric (curcumin) and smush it together with a shaving cream in a most industrial manner. If you do nick yourself, a little blob of the cream on the area will sort it out in no time.

You could always use something like Folk Soap or Ogallala shaving soap puck without a brush, just rub it on and hand lather it a bit (if you want to).
They can double as body soaps, too.

Was just going to say that, I use a cheap synthetic which dries overnight and I pop it in a tube to protect the knot. Depending on how tight you are for space this is perfect, but obviously going brushless would save even that space. My soap is a tiny sample the size of a contact lens or ear plug container and fits in with the brush. Brushless cream in a tube would be a similar volume probably.

Back
Top Bottom