best Simpsons brush

RE: best simspons brush

I got a hold of a P8 and its pretty darn good its only been wet and lathered up twice for de-funking but its eating the soap up nicely and feels so well in the hand it's looking set to be contender for the No 1 spot...

Having returned my Simpson Duke 2 to Mark Watterson as he requested, I am more than happy to report that I have today received an e-mail reply from him (I only sent the brush yesterday!), acknowledging that there is "definite evidence of significant bristle loss, more than one would expect given the brush's age", and very kindly offering to send me a free replacement - now THAT is what I call service! I am sorry that frustration persuaded me to express my feelings publicly on this forum, as winging off Mr Angry letters is not my style, but I am pleased that some contributors (thank you Dobbo 25 especially) could empathise. So all credit and thanks to Mark for stepping up to the plate and renewing my long standing faith in Simpson Vulfix customer service.

Thanks to everyone for their comments regarding Simpson brushes which is a great help, as generally most of it is good. I guess with any manufactured item you are going to get the odd problem, but I think it's how it's dealt with is more important. I was pleased to see that Ceegee seems to have resolved his issue with Simpson, but I agree with Dobbo25, that it's a pity he had to resort to 'going public' on a forum before they did the right thing. However, I think I have been persuaded to go for a Simpson, so just going to get my letter to Santa written.

hunnymonster said:
He didn't have to go public at all. Simply contacting Simpsons by phone or email would suffice. Contact details are openly available on their website...

Contact was made with Vulfix/Simpsons through the retailer, like he said "no joy"

Don't want to keep this going, but surely if you buy anything and it's defective in some way, you take it back to the retailer or whoever you bought it from, not the manufacturer ie car, laptop, tv, whatever?? Why should shaving brushes be any different?

Back
Top Bottom