BigBoar's No4 Bay Rum.

My finest Bay Rum splash so far is a cocktail I've called BOOBS:

1/3 Benjamins Bay Rum (without Pimento...)
1/3 Ogallala Bay Rum with Sandalwood and Peppercorns
1/3 Vintage Old Spice
A few drops of Bay oil
Splash of West Indian Rum

I use it everyday and it's a great aftershave without too much bite.

I'm also fiddling with a more complicated concoction for when this runs out, featuring the same Benjamins base but infused with Pimento, Green and Black Peppercorns, more WI Rum, Bay oil, Witch Hazel and Indian Old Spice with lime.

If you decide to market your latest concoction, BB, then I'd like to be added to the list of prospective purchasers please.

I subscribed to Nishy's Melissa (and two other varieties)... of pre-shave...and if your Bay Rum is as pleasant as Nishy's pre-shave is then
I'll be more than happy.

Last edited:
Hey Stan,

I'm going to see what the testers think first! But if it goes down well I'll brew up some more, that'll take till Christmas to brew up.

I'm just making it for fun, so if it is sold chances are it'll be at cost.

Best

Greg.

Hey Stan,

I'm going to see what the testers think first! But if it goes down well I'll brew up some more, that'll take till Christmas to brew up.

I'm just making it for fun, so if it is sold chances are it'll be at cost.

Best

Greg.

Well I shall shall live in hope then.

Soon be Christmas :)

Go for it Greg! I too will be keeping my eye on this thread to see what folks think of your piggy potion. A big manly bay rum with plenty of rum and plenty of bay and all the other subtle ingredients that make good ones the elixir of life (ok that's a bit much - shaving at least).

Back
Top Bottom