Black Beauty Spare Parts

I've been clearing through a few things and came across some long forgotten bits & bobs including these spare parts from 3-4 Black Beauty razors which came with a job lot of razors and other bits I got a while back. They're no use to me as I don't have the skills, tools or inclination to do much with them so I figured someone on here might want them rather than bin them.

So they're free to anyone who wants them - my only condition is that it's not for business use and whoever wants them plans to do something with them and not just stick them in a box to be forgotten about. If more than one person wants them I'll leave this post up for a week or so and then pick a random name out.

However - If someone wants them who will then go on to start a thread in the Restoration Workshop for the benefit and interest of us all then they'll get priority.

IMG_2936.JPG

Hi
I currently own a black beauty which is in good condition and I love it. I would love for my name to be put in the hat and should I be lucky enough to be drawn my intention is to build a restored (as in OMG it's new) sister for my black beauty. I would post regular updates with pics in a thread on here. Thank you for your kindness offering this. Regards and good luck to all who put thier name down, but not quite as much good luck as me ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom