Blade sale

Razor Blades & More looks to be clearing out their supply of Ladas and Rapira Swedes. 10 packs of each for $1, or get 100 Ladas for $10, and 100 Rapira Swedes for just $8. If you buy two packs of 100, you'll be able to select free shipping (at least in the US). Razorbladesandmore.com
Tried 3 packs of 100.

Johnus said:
Razor Blades & More looks to be clearing out their supply of Ladas and Rapira Swedes. 10 packs of each for $1, or get 100 Ladas for $10, and 100 Rapira Swedes for just $8. If you buy two packs of 100, you'll be able to select free shipping (at least in the US). Razorbladesandmore.com
Tried 3 packs of 100.
Thanks Johnus. I've looked at this place before but the blades were always too expensive. But now with the sale on and good prices on the ones I really want I wanted to get 100 Rapira and 100 Ladas (never tried Ladas) plus a few others but was mindful of import tax once over £23ish. Unfortunately on 220 blades the cheapest postage is $26.50 so it's a bit of a no-goer for me.

Apparently this sale is related to the second Voskhod groupbuy of TSD. Regular retailers aren't too amused with the wholesaler that is also supplying TSD. Take a look on the vendor forum of B&B.

This postage thing is very unfair in countries such as England, Canada,and the United States. I had ordered 2 rounds of Godrej shave soap from India on 1/1 it arrived 1/13 by registered mail (signature require in person) 6.95$us for the soap and 1.00$us for postage. !!1.00$us!! Aside from customs taking less time than from Canada into the US! The US postal service did most of the work and the postage was $1.00! I couldn't send it next door for $1.00!

NotTheStig said:
Johnus said:
Tried 3 packs of 100.
Thanks Johnus. I've looked at this place before but the blades were always too expensive. But now with the sale on and good prices on the ones I really want I wanted to get 100 Rapira and 100 Ladas (never tried Ladas) plus a few others but was mindful of import tax once over £23ish. Unfortunately on 220 blades the cheapest postage is $26.50 so it's a bit of a no-goer for me.

100 Rapira Swedes for £9.69 with postage to the UK at £4.20 in their ebay shop

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-Rapira-Swedish-Super-Steel-Double-Edge-Razor-Blades-/280675246438?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41598c6166

Yeah and they don't have the same range as their full website. In the end I toned down my order to just 90 blades but still came to £21 after postage (maybe I should have got more at the bargain prices but there were others I haven't seen anywhere else). Early birthday present to myself.

Back
Top Bottom