Blademonkeys PIF

A message to the members who have disregarded my basic and simple rules that go with my PIF, you members whose main posts are entering their names to every PIF that our members post and you members who do not have enough posts ( putting you name forward for every PIF does not count as posts)
We know who you are ,you know who you are and I am respectfuly asking you to amend the list by removing your names, if you don't do what I ask your names will be taken down by the moderators.
You have been warned.
No lurkers, no persistent offenders , no free loaders.

Paul.

A message to the members who have disregarded my basic and simple rules that go with my PIF, you members whose main posts are entering their names to every PIF that our members post and you members who do not have enough posts ( putting you name forward for every PIF does not count as posts)
We know who you are ,you know who you are and I am respectfuly asking you to amend the list by removing your names, if you don't do what I ask your names will be taken down by the moderators.
You have been warned.
No lurkers, no persistent offenders , no free loaders.

Paul.
Quite right Paul.
This is why I will never offer another PIF.
I too in the past have put 'ground rules' in place for PIF's, and they weren't heeded by (some) entrants/lurkers/freeloaders et al.

I hope whoever wins this tremendously fantastic PIF has enough space to house it!!

PS, I'm sorry to rant on your thread old boy.

P

Back
Top Bottom