Blades on the way

OK so only been shaving a few weeks (double edge) that is and so far have only used boots own make which seemed OK Wilkinson sword which i didn't really like much and for the last few shaves been using feathers.Decided to order some more blades to try so I have some Bolzano Superinox ,Gillette 7 0clock super platinums, Personna platinums and Derby extras on the way. Any one got any experience of these and what did they think ?

Derbys are the only ones of your selection I'd be unsure of, although some users get on gr8 with them. My main prob with them was inconsistency in quality control, I found some in each packet were really rough.
Of the rest Bolzanos are one of my faves for DE use, but they're all tried & tested blades. Enjoy finding out which suit your skin & choice of razor.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Didn't get on well with the sharks funnily enough, but quite like the derby.
Weird. But that's the joy of this type of shaving. No 2 people are the same and no 2 skins are same.

Of your choices, I have them all, but have only used the gillettes (great) and Derby (ok for me). Havent tried the others yet. But I think you'll enjoy testing them and feeling the difference.

Didn't like Derby blades in my 34C - irritated me and not very sharp. Bolzano appear to get good press. 7 OC SPs I have tried once a while ago and found sharp but rough and will try again soon to check again.

Back
Top Bottom