Blue Brand Goats Milk Tallow Soap from China

Tried my Blue Brand this morning. It's a really nice soap. Thick lather, excellent cushion and a pleasing, though faint, scent. After shave feel is very nice. China has probably been making soap since before the days when all of Europe avoided it as causing fevers and scrofula. Also, it cannot be economically justified to 'cheat' on a product which is so cheap to make with natural ingredients.

Recommend this highly!

Patiently waiting for mine, any other bargains to be had Billy?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I just came across this purely by accident & gave it a punt without any expectation's..I Do like Tallow Soaps & thought I would give it a Go..I find that Basic Traditional Tallow Soaps are Best for my Skin & this Chinese Gear Sure Fits the Bill for Me so I thought I would Mention It..:D

Billy

Tried my Blue Brand this morning. It's a really nice soap. Thick lather, excellent cushion and a pleasing, though faint, scent. After shave feel is very nice. China has probably been making soap since before the days when all of Europe avoided it as causing fevers and scrofula. Also, it cannot be economically justified to 'cheat' on a product which is so cheap to make with natural ingredients.

Recommend this highly!
Glad You Like It..:)

Billy

Ignoring the price, I reckon it is a good enough soap but far from outstanding. Though it gave me an excellent shave, this is not a soap. imo. to rave about. Considering the price, it has to give many of our favourite sticks a run for their money.

No doubt my puck will become lost as it works its way to the bottom of a pile and the back of a shelf.

Back
Top Bottom