Boab, have you paid the rent???

I keep getting the following when navigating the forum. Its intermittent and only on this forum so I don't think its my connection.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@theshavingroom.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

SIRUSKEY said:
I keep getting the following when navigating the forum. Its intermittent and only on this forum so I don't think its my connection.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@theshavingroom.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I've been noticing the same thing - an intermittent Internal Server Error when opening threads, replying to threads, searching etc.

Server may need bouncing to free up some memory, maybe?

SIRUSKEY said:

Internal Server Error

I've been seeing the same thing - intermittent when doing anything on the site. Ironically, it happened when I tried posting this reply the first time and lost it!

Maybe the server needs bouncing?

lagaffe said:
SIRUSKEY said:

Internal Server Error

I've been seeing the same thing - intermittent when doing anything on the site. Ironically, it happened when I tried posting this reply the first time and lost it!

Maybe the server needs bouncing?

PMSL Did it do it when you posted this double post!!!!???? :icon_razz:

Looks like the webhost having problems again. There are more stable hosts available but they charge a lot more.

I thought the problem was at my end...without seeming too critical access and navigation these past few days has a been as bad as I can remember.

I am working on sorting it, spent a lot of time troubleshooting today so far.

I couldn't get on yesterday.... managed to get the front page a couple of times in the whole day, posted twice, lost both posts. The rest of the day, the forum was completely unavailable.

Back
Top Bottom