Boar surprise!! Boar content.

James in uk piffed me an omega boar brush and I took it to Wales on holiday.
It liked it a lot as it was wet. Brushes like the wet.
It's my travelling brush.
Anyhoo after a week I noticed it's gone really soft and lush at the ends. In fact it's nicer to use than my black badger. It's a bit floppy at the top but quite stiff (saucy brush!) for face lAthering.
It has a nice bright red handle too!! It did a great job with my jagger sea buckthorn today.
Thanks James. ThAnks TSR.
TBS

Some how I knew I was a Boar man. I am a rather new DE shaver and I patiently waited for a Semogue 1305 to get from Ireland to Illinois! It is just what I wanted and is breaking in terrific. Stiff enough for the support and soft enough tips for luxury. I watched a ton of videos and some of the real fine Badgers just looked too floppy and moppy. Maybe I am wrong but I like a little more control.

Alright Tim,I'm glad you enjoyed using your boar brush and a bit surprised at the same time because I thought that was one of the scrubbiest brushes I've used :shock: ,how you finding the razor?I never had a chance to use it myself but being an open comb I would have guessed it's more on the agressive side,let me know how you get on :?

Have ordered Vulfix 404!!
I lather painting not circular style I don't know if this has taken the scrub out.
I have tried the razor. It worked quite well but because I had little experience I was a little timid.
I will have another go when I hAve tried my gold Nd shiny diplomat!!
Cheers
Tim.

Back
Top Bottom