Board Games

joe mcclaine said:
Risk led me to Warhammer 40k and about £3,500 later I gave my head a wobble and sold the lot on ebay.

Mah Jong, now you're talking. Uncle of mine was stationed in Hong Kong for his National Service (RAF) and has a set worth more than my house.

Funnily enough I have rather a large collection of 40K Dark Angels as well - did you get a good price on Ebay ?

Ewan E said:
joe mcclaine said:
Risk led me to Warhammer 40k and about £3,500 later I gave my head a wobble and sold the lot on ebay.

Mah Jong, now you're talking. Uncle of mine was stationed in Hong Kong for his National Service (RAF) and has a set worth more than my house.

Funnily enough I have rather a large collection of 40K Dark Angels as well - did you get a good price on Ebay ?

Nowhere near what I paid for it all. I was adding in the cost of paints, brushes, out of date codices, templates, dice etc.

I got about £200 for my Ork Army, a bit less for Necrons. The third Army (spookily enough) was Dark Angels made up of Dark Vengeance sets and re-painted Battle for Macragge UMs.

Mate reckons I was daft to get rid as I live a stone's throw from Warhammer World.

Back
Top Bottom