Board Theme

Correct HM, there was some 'work' needing doing on the site so it's missing a couple of added extras at the moment.

My understanding (having briefly talked to Boab a few days ago) is that there are customisations applied to the board, and each theme that's added requires all those customisations doing all over again... which all takes time and effort (and didn't always work as intended - remember the inability to vote in polls on themes other than default? - just one example).

If you're desperate to get a theme back, write the name of the theme on the back of a £50 note of your choice (or a Scottish £100 note) and send it to me and I promise to fight for it on your behalf with Boab.

Fido said:
I wouldn't want anything that required a significant effort to implement. I'm sure I'll get used to the new layout.

When I was given mod-ship I was forced to move from the dark blue theme to the 'standard' one as I couldn't access all the features I needed. It felt strange for a while. Everything seemed to be in the wrong place and I preferred the colour of the other one. It took a little while but now this seems normal. I'm sure you'll get used to it Peter.

hunnymonster said:
If you're desperate to get a theme back, write the name of the theme on the back of a £50 note of your choice (or a Scottish £100 note) and send it to me and I promise to fight for it on your behalf with Boab.
:lol:

I always stayed on the blue theme when I went to this theme I accidentally edited one of K's posts instead of reply with quote and had to apologise as there was no undo button. But I am kind of used to this one now, and don't think I would go back.

Back
Top Bottom