Bodyshop/Lush shaving soaps and creams

I will be using shaving sticks whilst i get my technique with the razor up to scratch, then move onto using creams/soaps.
also i was planning on getting a not really cheap horse hair brush, as i said on a different thread.

Neilo- i was wondering if there was any fellow Cumbrians on here, right now i live in Lincoln but try to get back to Carlisle as much as possible. There doesn't really seem to be much choice does there, same here really, most of my purchase so far, in prep for when my razor comes at the end of the month have been made online.

Can't say I have come across any other folk from Carlisle, Cumbria or Marra's ! on TSR, but would love to stand corrected ! A really good cream to try is the Vulfix Persian Musk cream, got mine off diamond edge online, about £12 delivered. Deckchair, hope you get back to the Border city soon, it has not rained for at least a week !!!

I try to get back up about once a month, more so recently as we are getting married in june and chose BP as the venue, also trying to convince the mrs it would be a good idea to move back up north... shes not buying it tho :(

Back
Top Bottom