Bolzano Blades?

Quite new here so bear with me :) This is my 'Progress' through blades so far: Derby's > Astra Green's > Feathers.

I've been reading about Bolzano blades - some people liken them to Feathers. Does anyone have any experience they can share here? I'd be grateful :)

They're alright, I'd describe them as a reliable, average to above average blade, I didn't find them comparable to Feather in any way really.
I'd give them about 6 or 7 out of ten, and I mark them down on value. They're not worth Feather money. I can send you a few if you like.

Canuck said:
They're alright, I'd describe them as a reliable, average to above average blade, I didn't find them comparable to Feather in any way really.
I'd give them about 6 or 7 out of ten, and I mark them down on value. They're not worth Feather money. I can send you a few if you like.

Hi Canuck. Thanks for your reply - always good to get advice from someone with experience :) Would you send me a few? Really? That would be very kind of you. I'll gladly send you some different blades in return but chances are you may have already tried them :icon_razz:

Shall I PM you my details?

I dont think they are as good as Laser blades really.
I can supply some Lasers for a very reasonable £3 for 10.
devil-8533.gif

Don't listen to him magicevie!!
Lazer blades have been described as (paraphrasing- apologies to the original author) " balsa-wood painted silver".

They are in wilkinsons and are a rip off at about 30p for 5

cruciate said:
Lazer blades have been described as (paraphrasing- apologies to the original author) " balsa-wood painted silver".

It's OK :D Thank you for the offer Father Ted, but I remember the Lazer / SuperMaxx brand - and it's predecessors - from when I worked at Bic. They fit Wilkinson's target market and 'own brand' offering perfectly. Each to their own of course and if they work for you then run with them but it's a gracious "I'll pass" from me. Thanks all the same :) PS: I remember silver top milk too! Not my taste ;)

Ah shite, I've just dug out my stash and it turns out I have one single new Bolzano blade left.
I'm still happy to send it and of course I'll be padding it out with other makes, I'm sorry there's just the one B as I thought I had a handful. Send your details anyway and it will be on the way tomorrow.

Maybe someone has a spare pack knocking around, someone usually does and 2 members here helped me try them some time ago.

MagicEvie said:
cruciate said:

It's OK :D Thank you for the offer Father Ted, but I remember the Lazer / SuperMaxx brand - and it's predecessors - from when I worked at Bic. They fit Wilkinson's target market and 'own brand' offering perfectly. Each to their own of course and if they work for you then run with them but it's a gracious "I'll pass" from me. Thanks all the same :) PS: I remember silver top milk too! Not my taste ;)

Are you referring to SuperMax as in the Indian brand? I ask as I love their Blue Diamond blades in my DE89L.

Back
Top Bottom