Boots shave stick

I tested it some time ago didn't like much... I found the scent too artificial and the foam I got wasn't remarkable. I prefer by far Palmolive stick by scent & propierties and it costs +- the same

Cheers!

Sir_eider said:
I tested it some time ago didn't like much... I found the scent too artificial and the foam I got wasn't remarkable. I prefer by far Palmolive stick by scent & propierties and it costs +- the same

Cheers!

i bought the boot soap in a bowl a while ago and thought the same,

in the end i didnt want to through it because keep a spare bowl around is handy

so i used it in the bath.

not a bad bath soap

shanky887614 said:
Sir_eider said:

Cheers!

i bought the boot soap in a bowl a while ago and thought the same,

in the end i didnt want to through it because keep a spare bowl around is handy

so i used it in the bath.

not a bad bath soap

Also not the same soap as the stick

I don't like the scent of it. Smells a bit sweaty mixed with a bit of the changing room at the swimming bath.

Stick comes in a nice holder though.

I have used in the past and found it to be OK but much prefer the Palmolive stick which also fits nicely into the old Boots stick holder/container so good for travel.

monkeytennis said:
What a pleasant surprise.really easy to lather and produced a really good shave.smells fairly neutral I guess.very good for the price as well!

I just tried one of the new ones (Sodium Palmate first ingredient) and I find it a good shaving stick,however it has a hard competition with Erasmic with tallow,Wilkinson and Palmolive,and I think looses when comparing with the other 3.

i think erasmic is out of that race now - the last couple i have bought have been binned even tho they stated they had tallow in them. very white compared to previous more cream coloured soaps.

i went mad today and bought myself the boots stick - i like the freshwood scent so that would keep me happy if it performs as well as the palmolive

Browngc said:
I have used in the past and found it to be OK but much prefer the Palmolive stick which also fits nicely into the old Boots stick holder/container so good for travel.

Someone has also pointed out (on another thread) that the Speick stick also fits into the holder... if you really want to treat yourself

Back
Top Bottom