Bottom Dial FatBoy on the Bay

Saw it and was watching, i knew it would go for big money but........f**k a duck !!!!!

that is crazy !!!!

i would love to have that razor in my collection, and i would create a shrine to it and worship it and all that but seriously.................WTF !!!!!

Hiya,

Well, the 195 is the silverback of all my assorted monkeys. Been hearing about those things for 5 years or more now.....sigh.

What really intrigues me about that razor is how similar it is to a fatboy, but with a few interesting differences. I'd like to know how that handle feels in my hand...how that dial fits. More important though would be the balance and weight, compared to the fatboy.

Those 195 models have a special tray in the head, just like the Toggle has. Gives it extra weight and I'd guess the razor would be little more head heavy balance wise. Truthfully, it might be a little too heavy for a great fit, but i just don't know!

Before I looked at the auction link, I guessed it would run around $350 or so in good shape. Being in that group the price is sorta tough to figure. Heh, I keep hoping I'll find one of those in the wild someday.......sigh.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom