Breaking Bad

It's one of those shows which if I'd watched it on TV, I wouldn't have coped with one episode a week. And I certainly wouldn't have coped between seasons! I've got my brother into it now. He firmly believed that the hype was just that, but he's hooked now too. I don't know the ending exactly, but knowing it's the final season makes me sad.

Been watching it for a while. My eldest son put me on to it as he was watching it through Netflix.

Got them all on DVD but had to take a break until the final series was delivered by Amazon on Monday.

Just got 4 episodes left!!!

It's right up there with Band of Brothers and The Sopranos and would be a definite desert island choice.

The Alternate Ending is good and doesn't give anything away about the actual ending (it's nothing to do with the series at all really). If you know anything about Bryan Cranston's career you can probably guess what it is.

I bought my wife the boxed Blu Ray set for Christmas - that's the kind of considerate and caring person I am.

We started watching it from series 1 on Boxing Day and I've just watched the final episode. I thought the ending was OK. Overall I'd rank it behind Sopranos and the wire but a compulsive watch nonetheless.

Start watching it over the Christmas holidays too... just finished season 3.

It's decent enough. As UKRob says, not as good as the Sopranos. The Sopranos, I felt, was easier to believe in. Some of the things that go on in BB are just comical... and how dumb Jessie can be at times just makes it hard to believe.

Good watch though, am enjoying it.

I've been slowly working my way through BB on Netflix and now have the final two episodes to go. I can't really compare to any other US mega series, but I have enjoyed it.. true some of the scenarios have been a little far-fetched, but the journey of Walt from mild mannered but frustrated teacher to the person he becomes has gripped me. I am keen to see how it plays out too, there are quite a few ends to be tied up in the next 90 mins....

Back
Top Bottom