Brush disaster

I'm currently in Rhodes Greece on holiday and today is the Day my Son getts married. I got my tackle out ( shaving kind ) for a lovely smooth shave and to my disgust my faithfull Vlad Ferdman Gold Sparkle holiday brush has developed a large crack all around the top. Thats had it. I'll rescue the knot but it is sadly the bin for the rest of the handle. IMG_2659.jpegIMG_2659.jpeg

I'm currently in Rhodes Greece on holiday and today is the Day my Son getts married. I got my tackle out ( shaving kind ) for a lovely smooth shave and to my disgust my faithfull Vlad Ferdman Gold Sparkle holiday brush has developed a large crack all around the top. Thats had it. I'll rescue the knot but it is sadly the bin for the rest of the handle. View attachment 119909View attachment 119909
Have a great time and please pass on my Congratulations to the newlyweds.

Congratulations to you and your family. Don't worry about the handle, send me the knot and I'll make you a travel one. Just cover the postage.
Gile. Thank you so much. What a Wonderful gesture. I couldn't put you to the trouble though. Luckily I am blessed with several replacements including the Wonderful Brush you made me which I will treasure and pass to my Son when the time comes.

Gentlemen. Thank you all for the lovely messages regarding my Son's wedding. It was a perfect day in every way and I was so proud to see him finally married to his beautiful Bride and my new Daughter In Law Bethany. If I may indulge myself. Here are IMG_2805.jpegthe happy couple.

Back
Top Bottom