brushless creams

I've stopped using a brush. I forgot my brush on a trip away a couple of months ago so used my fingers and rubbed it in well.....had the best shave ever and I wasn't even in the shower as usual. Since then I haven't used a brush, instead I use a bit more cream and use my hands and never lather, I'm having great irritation free shaves which I've never had before.

Have used Harris Rose a number of times without a brush and found it to be passabley effective. Need to use a larger quantity of cream though.

Have used the Harris Rose cream a number of times without a brush and had fairly comfortable and passable results.

Need to use a larger quantity of cream though.

The small print of Musgo Real says it can be used either with or without brush.

I recently tried a tube of Molton Brown's brushless shaving cream while travelling extremely light and found it surprisingly good.

Zubar said:
There is St james of London brushless in my tk maxx, their other stuff is great, have not tried this as I have a brush! (two actually).
The smell in fantastic.
C

The best two brushless creams which will not clog the razor, are Natural Grooming, and St. James mandarin & patchouli. Here is the link...

http://www.beautyatcreightons.com/engine/shop/product/SJ7001/St+James+150ml+Brushless+Shaving+Cream+Mandarin+%26+Patchouli

http://www.beautyatcreightons.com/engine/shop/product/NG8005/Natural+Grooming+125ml+Sensitive+Shave+Cream

Hi, my vote is for Cremo Shave Cream. Available in the US and Amazon.com. Cost<8.00$ US. I've used it brushless and also with a brush. Easy to use soft plastic containers. Every nice product.0

Tried the King of Shaves tonite. First without a brush. Like totally bland. Guess it shaves ok. Kept having to wet it with my hand to keep it slippery.
Then with a brush, lathering it was a lot more effective. Still bland, no real menthol buzz.
Still like Cremo Cream better. Believe that there's glide to the razor with it, more of a shaving cream feel to it.

Tried the King of Shaves. Had seen it before but your suggestion had me buy it. While it works well on it's own; to me it seems better if you use a brush. Easier to see where I've been and where I'm going... I guess.

Pig Cat said:
Just a heads-up really on Lush shaving cream. I haven't used it but the word it that it's not very good - clogs the razor up. Thought I'd mention it in case someone thought to give it a try.

Their 'Cosmetic Lad' moisturiser though is rather nice indeed. Scent not to everyone's taste i expect but I like it.

Thanks PigCat. Was going to buy one at the weekend if it wasn't too expensive. Won't bother now.

Back
Top Bottom